Wednesday, November 26, 2008

64 days

My wife doesn't believe in me. What a hard pill to swallow. I know it will just take time and all that but it still hurt to hear. The only person i have ever truly loved or felt loved by doesn't believe in me. Th sadness that tried to over take me was so strong and i fought it of with the serenity prayer. The chip it left on my shoulder was what surprised me the well you don't believe me i will show you. I can stay sober and i will stay true to my words. I want nothing more to be her support person her go to guy, the man she has always wanted. I want her to dream big and believe that i will help her get there. I want to see her reach her goals and to see me and our son standing there for her.

I want a lot of things but it has to start with the time i need to give her now.

I still hope for the best and belive that we are a great couple and good for each other.

2 comments:

Shadow said...

try to let go... it's the hardest thing, but ít'll keep you sane. it does me, the times i really try and it works.

but don't let go of hope!!!

Banana Girl said...

Replace the chip on your shoulder with embracing the 24 hour chip in your pocket. Give her time, after all you had a hand in this dear one. Be an example. Stay Calm. Go to a meeting....by the way......where were you this morning? Hoped to see you to wish you Happy thanksgiving in person. Alas, But hang in and hang on. Everyone, and I mean everyone is pulling for you. Don't be afraid to lean on us. J.