Saturday, November 22, 2008

60 days

Things I'm grateful for:

1. Being sober and starting to see the world again
2. My son, my inspiration to stay on this track
3. My support system of friends and AA members
4. The new relationship with my father-in-law
5. The new found spirit in me to be a better man
6. Using this blog to get my feelings out
7. Watching the sunrise
8. Thomas the train and the hours of playing with my son
9. Finding the woman of my dreams
10. Doing this for me

I know I'm in control of me and that's all i can control

2 comments:

Shadow said...

what a great list, keep at it!

Banana Girl said...

Congrats on 60 days! That is huge! I remember 60 days and the realization that this thing actually can and will work. I am sorry I missed you getting your chip. Consider this post your hug for now. I will get the real one to you on Monday. Hang on to the present. Everything is going to be just fine. J.