Sunday, December 7, 2008

day 75 a new start

Well i was right she didn't want to see me on my b-day. Now i know how much she hates me. I have always tried to make her b-day something fun and nice. I put together two surprise parties her first b-day together with me and her 30Th b-day. I now know that i have no meaning in her life and how much hurt that she has. I just want to scream at the world for this loss of us. How can things have gone so bad in five days we where doing so well. I will always love her and want the best for her. I hate myself for challenging her on Tuesday and the words we said to each other.

My son and i are going to put up the x-mas tree today. That will be fun for him and i know we need to talk to him. To let him know that mommy and daddy are done being friends. I need to try to move forward but the heart wants what the heart wants. She showed yesterday what she wants to be on her own. I respect that she wants to follow her heart and dreams. All i wanted after these days of being sober is to help her with that. She thinks that these are just words and that i will do anything and say anything to hold on to her. But the truth is i do want to help her with her dreams and goals and support her through them and to be there for her. But i wont get that chance to prove it.

I'm a strong, kind, loving man and that's what our son needs. I hope we can still be friends through all of this. I know my world will be always brighter with her in it.

5 comments:

Shadow said...

there will always be a bond. you have a son together. hang on to what you have for now. who knows what lying up ahead. and be sure to know that smiles and happiness IS there too!

steveroni said...

Hey there!. I just wanted to wish you a ...well...er, ah---HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Someone's gotta do it-grin!)

You know, in Alcoholics Anonymous (I like to write out those words at least one time each day.) we have many sayings which sometimes seem a bit trite. But one of them is SO TRUE...now, listen:

All I gotta do is:
1. Trust God
2. Clean House
3. Help another alkie, or SOMEone!

And of course, don't drink--but you already do that! "Don't drink", I mean. Right?

RC It was suggested I come here, I'll be honest. Please Email me, so I can respond to you privately, OK?
...and I'll explain.

I'll be AWAY between 3PM and 10PM, (Eastern) I have two shows to play. So either Email me soon, or at any rate I'd answer you after 10 (8PM you time) OK? Please do this, I think you should be in contact with someone who understands.....
steveroni

fiddlemn@gmail.com

Fishstyx said...

75 days ago was a new start this is just somthing that happened afterwards.

Fireman John said...

i chose you as one of my 7;
Here's the rules:
List 10 honest things about myself
Pass the award on to 7 bloggers
10 random honest things about ME and it is all about ME:

~Tyra~ said...

Just take it one day at a time. Great job on 75 days!