Tuesday, December 2, 2008

70 days

Well we had therapy last night. Things do seem to be going better. As i have posted we have kissed the last two times we where together. She said that it was good for her but there is still some hurt there. She wants to wait till after the holidays to make any choices. That means what 29 more days at least of this. It will end well or i will be heart broken. I hope for the first option but it is not up to me. That's what makes it so hard the waiting and of course the unknown. My birthday is Saturday the 6Th i will be 36 years old and the first birthday in 19-20 years sober. The thought of that is so weird it kind of twists my brain like twisting taffy. She doesn't want to be alone with me on that day. That's fine with me i would rather we do something as a family any way. When i decided to quit drinking.I talked to a good friend of mine, Tony on a Friday about AA. It was 9 months for him and his birthday he said it was the best present he could of asked for. I didn't know what he meant by that but i do now.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

you are discovering a whole bunch of 1st's. gently feel your way through them, and then pat yourself on the back for having done so, and use them as motivation to keep on gathering them. it's satisfying, don't you think?!

Fishstyx said...

I feel almost famous now. I made mention in your blog. :) 1st sober birthday was cool but 1st sober Thanksgiving was better. My Mom's birthday is tomorrow and God's help it will be a sober one too. She would have been 64.
Tony Fishstyx

molly said...

keep comin back