Tuesday, December 9, 2008

77 days

I am so sick of putting my heart and feelings on the line everyday for her. I know she wants this to be over but the speed of her choice is what is so disturbing. 7 1/2years and the decision made up in less then a month. What kind of cold hearted woman is she changing into. I need to get on board with this and start to move forward, but of course if she called right now and said i want to try again i would be there in a second. I have to start to let it go it is the only way i can move forward. I know that there is so much potential in me and my next relationship by staying sober. I don't want to drink and that is the right decision for me and my son. I'm so mad at her for wanting to do this and the strain it puts on us and our son. What else can i do but be angry with her. I want nothing more for us to remain friends through all of this but it really hurts right now. I need to look out for me and our son that has to be my world now. She has made her choice and that is that so screw her i don't need to wallow in anymore gilt for her. I will be a good catch for someone else i am a good person with a lot to offer someone.

1 comment:

Shadow said...

you WILL be a good catch. just a thought. you know the grieving process? ALL the steps? you have to go through them, ALL, and only then can you let go, move on, free yourself of the past and the guilt. god luck!!!