Monday, December 8, 2008

76 days

well off to therapy for probably the last time. She said that she is tired of it and was just doing it for me to see that this is over. I knew that divorce was always possible but i didn't think it would come to that. We have always talked and worked through are issues. I'm changing for the better and she knows that but there is to much hurt for her to deal with or try to deal with. I respect the fact she is following her dreams and head. But we kissed again before she left and then she stopped and said damn it i have to stop doing this. When we are together it still makes sense to be together. We laugh and have fun with each other like we have always done so it is confusing to me. I think if she would let her walls down and start to see that the grass may not be greener on the other side. But that is up to her and i know there is nothing i can do.

I still and always will love her. I don't know if there is anymore hope for this to work out.

2 comments:

Shadow said...

don't ever give up hope! life with what you have, dream your dreams, accept reality for what it is, but don't give up hope.

Banana Girl said...

Maybe it is time to ask her whether she wants to deal with her pain or just punish you? Have you talked to your sponsor about making an amends? Therapy is fine, and for some it helps. But we women sometimes just want our men to fight for us and tell us it is going to be alright no matter what. She is choosing to destroy a family. I know you are not to take her inventory, but people give us signals and it sounds like you are getting some strong ones. Hang in, hang on, love em till they are ready to be loved. J