Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday day 114

I feel so low right now. I can't eat or sleep, the pain has enclosed me like a envelope with broken glass in it. Ever move i make rips more of me apart cuts me down to the soul. All i wanted was to treat her like she deserved, i know a lot of this goes back to her mother and the way she was raised. In a chaotic house of drinking and arguing and it is not all about me. She thinks that she can cut her mom and me out of her life and all will be OK. Maybe it will or maybe it wont but i will not be there to help. I am done and the only thing I'm focused on is my son and his new family of the two of us. I can't control her or what she does and i am to the point that i don't care. I never dreamed we would get a divorce we have always worked things out. I just want what is best for me and my son that is it.

My level of hope is low right now but what ever happens i can and will handle it. I want nothing but the best for my son and me.

5 comments:

Syd said...

I'm glad that you are handling this. Take care of yourself. There is nothing that you can do about your wife's decision. Trust in your HP. And like you said, do what's best for you and your son.

DM said...

You are not alone, my friend. I wish I could say something more. Internet hugs from me to you,
Sarah

Fishstyx said...

Sarah is right. You are not alone. There is....
1. Your boy
2. Group (where have you been anyway?)
3. Our frat bros who love you even if you don't get drunk with them anymore.
4. Mostly though your Higher Power is right there with you now. He loves you in spite of yourself. Just like you could never not love your son no matter what he did.
Love ya brother
Fish

Shadow said...

you sound so sad. i wish i could help take it away. but i'm here. keep talking...

Banana Girl said...

RC,
Hang in, hang on. This will pass. Are you talking with your sponsor? Do you have a sponsor? Do you want to stay sober? Your past few posts are so very sad that I am concerned that despite your best efforts you are being sucked into a depression. You need to talk to another alcoholic. This is not about her. It is about you. Take it. See you at the meeting tomorrow. J.