Friday, January 9, 2009

108 days

Well it's Friday made it another long week in the ranch. I have been in a funk all week as you could tell from my last post. I guess i needed to complain a little, i had therapy today and she said to do what is best for me. It is very hard to think of my new life with out the person who was the center of it for so long. This is what she wants and i need to move on to keep busy and to not think about it or i will go crazy. I still need to workout it is such a stress reliever. I need to make as many meetings as i can. I need to finally be me and i know that I'm a good person who has made some big mistakes. I still need to find a part time job, be the best part time dad i can be. What ever happens i can handle it and stay true to myself that is all i can ask of me.

Things that make me HAPPY.
1. My son
2. Me
3. My support system
4. My choice to stay sober
5. My future

I have so much hope for the important people in my life.

2 comments:

Fishstyx said...

My Me My My My gratitude list is great. Those are yours and only you can get rid of them. I pray you keep choosing to keep them! I'm proud of you bro!
Fish

Shadow said...

and you've made me happy today with your choices.