Sunday, January 25, 2009

Life is moving on

124 days and it feels good to be me again. This divorce might get ugly because of money. She has worked hard to make more money then i do. How do we make it fair for both of us.

I had a amazing weekend there are some new people in my life. That i met on Friday and i think it maybe a good thing, it feels like a good thing. I will know down the road but it was a really fun weekend and i needed it. A whole weekend not thinking about the negative aspects of my life and focusing on the positive. Moving forward is still hard, for the last 7 1/2 years there has only been two people that have mattered to me. Now there is only one, down the road there will be a second again. Maybe sooner then later but i will know more with time.

Things that matter to me.

1. Me
2. My son
3. My new life
4. Finding a 2ND job
5. Being on my own to make my own future
6. New people to hang out with and the start of new conversations
7. Finally being happy again
8. Life, and turning it over
9. Smiling, laughing and new conversations
10. Not being afraid to put my neck back out there

I hope everyone had a good weekend and i can't wait to hear and read about it.

2 comments:

Shadow said...

aaah, a sparkle in your voice and do i see a spring in your step?!?!?! excellent. i like to see/hear you like this.

Banana Girl said...

I agree with Shadow--you are getting better and better....Stay in the now and close to your sponsor. It will be fine. J.