Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday night

Well i hope the new year has been good to everyone so far. I'm still stuck in the same spot she still doesn't know what she wants. I'm moving forward in my life in so many positive ways. First no booze that is a good start, second i am only relying on me. I don't need someone to take care of me anymore, I'm a strong man who wants only the best for me and our son. I want to be judged by my actions not my words. I have stayed true to everything i have said in this relationship since i quit drinking. If she doesn't or chooses to notice then so be it. I know i hurt her a lot and i still kick my own ass every day for it. That is something i don't want to forget but to learn from. I know how to treat a partner and that is what i will do for her or someone else.
I still hope for the best for all that i love. I hope for the best man and father i can be. My son is the most important person in my life and he is all that i have right now. I'm a good man who has made a lot of bad choices and i don't want to be that bad man ever again to anyone.

2 comments:

Shadow said...

you've moved on. do you realise you said: "the best for me and our son."????? congratulations!

Unknown said...

Great blog...I've just found your blog and would like to add you to my blog roll if that's alright. Thank you for your honesty in your posts.