Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday 159 days

I do hate going so long with out blogging. So i picked up my 5 month chip on Friday and brought a new guy to my morning meeting. It was also the first time i was able to meet him. He is going to fit in very well with our group, funny how our therapist hooked us up. We our both going through the same things and way to much a like. I thought i was the only one just kidding(me trying to be funny with out my morning caffeine). Last night i gave my 4 month chip to a very good friend who said he needed the serenity prayer. Small thing like that really seem to matter to me now. Maybe this growing up stuff is not that hard after all. Open, willing and honest is how i want to live my life from now on. It does seem a lot easier then trying to remember all the bullshit. Well I'm off to make breakfast for the family, hope you all have a great day and as banana girl always says DON'T DRINK TODAY.

2 comments:

Shadow said...

ha, ha, 5 months and going strong. i'm so happy for you!!! and i detect a whole new tone to your posts. so positive and upbeat. that's great!

~Tyra~ said...

Great job on 5 months!!