Wednesday, March 11, 2009

169 days

Things seem to be going well at home. We had a hard talk about going out with friends when we where "single" it was go out when ever we wanted. Now priorities should be family, us then our friends. We will work things out. This weekend I'm taking her out for a night out on the town. Doing things that i would not do when i was drinking because it was easier to hide at home. I have worked pretty hard on this night and it is not a cheap night.I will post to let you know how it goes.

I still hope for the best for us and our son.

6 comments:

Wait. What? said...

A night out reconnecting is a good thing for the both of you.

I like being reminded by my husband about all the things I like about him when we are able to grab some time alone.

~Tyra~ said...

Hope you have a great time.

Shadow said...

oh cool, you are so doing it the right way. have a super evening the two of you. and yes, the best IS yet to come.

Syd said...

A date night is a good thing. I hope that all goes well.

Banana Girl said...

We suddenly learn that the things we pay the most attention to need the most attention. I love that "date night." It will be just fine! You sound very content and that is wonderful. Hugs to the baby boy!

Anonymous said...

Soooo? How did it go?