Thursday, March 19, 2009

so little time 177 days

Where does my day go, is there time for everything. Yes date night, we went to one of the top restaurants in Denver called Vesta Dipping Grill (i went to school with the chef). The food was amazing my friend he would just keep sending things out we ordered a appetiser he sent 3 out. The dessert was very cool he made flour less chocolate cake with a moues center and a marang cookies cut out like the phantom mask. The play was super cool i have never been, that would of meant getting off the couch and doing something this drunk didn't think he would like. I was flat out amazed how much fun it was and she had in her own words " That was the best date i have ever been on." I told her she needs to plan the next one for next month and it does not have to be this fancy. So things are going pretty well she must of said thank you 30-40 times over the weekend. I will make time to catch up with all of you because this blog is still super important to me.

2 comments:

Shadow said...

wow, how cool. who says it's not better the second time round?!?!?!

Syd said...

That sounds like a good time. Glad that things are going well.