Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What day is today

Short weeks really screw with me. When i have Monday off i always feel a day late. Of course if i have a Friday off it is the longest week in the world. Glad i could make someone laugh with my adhd moment about soda. That was really going on in my head and i could not get anything else out if i didn't type it. The strange mind of a alkie and what is with my clean freak attitude now i have ocd as well. I guess i see to many pill ads on TV. Where was i? My week seems to be going way to fast or i'm just behind. That's where i was. My mind is just racing with hope, possibilities and some fear of the unknown. But I'm not in control anymore and i will go down any path laid out for me. So i just need to let it go. 148 days and counting i do love this being sober stuff.

4 comments:

Shadow said...

what unsettles me with a 'short' week, is the change in routine... and that put all out of sync...

you seems to be taking the right paths, however, 148 days is just perfect!

Banana Girl said...

And don't forget to pray. It does help. It reminds us to turn it over. Sort of Step 1-2-3 every day. Just a thought....J>

Anonymous said...

The way you write, it sounds like you have some pretty cool meetings out your way. It took me a long time to get where you are.

Banana Girl said...

Have you got your 5 month chip yet?