Saturday, April 11, 2009

today

Well today I'm chairing my first meeting. I'm not nerves or anything, the meeting starts at 6:45 am and i woke up at 4 in the morning. My wife and i had a date night last night and it was so very nice. We went to Boulder and went for a hike and worked around pearl street. Then went to a very good restaurant called Himalayas for ethnic food from Napall. It was a great night, it will be nice to pick up our little man this morning but it was also nice to have a night without him just the two of us.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

'just the 2 of us' is VERY important time... and look at you, chairing a meeting, what progress!!!!! and i see you have a title for your post too.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a perfect evening and I remember my first "chairing" of a meeting and it lasted for six months, such an amazing thing; great service...can't wait to hear how it went.

Peace
G

Just Be Real said...

I trust all went well! Blessings!