Sunday, April 19, 2009

i need to get back here

Well it has been awhile ...again. Damn i need one more hour in the day. Seven months will be this Thursday, i am so proud of me not for staying sober. For becoming the man i should of always been, being sober was just the first step. Well chairing my first meeting was fun, my topic was that AA is not just about getting sober it is a life style change. A way for a better life, a life that can be positive for me and all arounf it. I was a little worried that no one would want to talk about this topic. When i finished and opened up the meeting, it was on so many people spoke and shared it was great. so i'm chairing another one in two weeks. Everything in my life is going very well, still working the steps. Still moving forward and working out three times a week(i wish it was more but family time is really important). Things are going well, i will catch up with all of you. I just need that one more hour. Hey look a whole post without typing how many days.

6 comments:

Just Be Real said...

You are doing good! Glad you checked in! Glad things are still working for you dear one.
Blessings!

Shadow said...

cool, post titles, heee heee heee. keep it up. you are a different person to the one i 'met' here 7 months ago.....

Banana Girl said...

You have your priorities straight it seems: you are not drinking nor complaining. Amazing! Isn't the calm nice...J

Syd said...

Great post. Chairing and doing what you are doing with the steps is awesome. I found that doing service work really was so good for me.

Wait. What? said...

working the steps has proven to be the most useful thing I can do for myself - just put one foot in front of the other.

DM said...

Hey you. Just a little message to say hi. Now write something, lol.