Saturday, November 21, 2009

Well hello

It has been a while, let me update my 1 years has come and gone almost up to 14 months and still going strong. Being sober still rocks an so does cherry Dr. pepper, any who the marriage is going well. My little dude is growing like a weed and so does the attitude. But that is a different rant and blog, everything in my life is pretty well. Going to Santa Fe for thanksgiving with my father-in-law and his wife, it should be a good time.

The reason i have been not blogging is a selfish and kind of a poor excuse. I just haven't wanted to, i still get on and read everyone else but i have just been avoiding it. There is no real reason other then that. I have always been the type of person who writes when sad or angry but when things are going well i talk about it. blogging is a form of communication that i used to get through a very hard time for me and i let you all in with my hurt and pain. Shouldn't you also get to hear about all the good things as well. So i am going to be more thoughtful and let other people know that this program does work. There is a better life then drinking it away.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

you have no idea how happy it's made me to read how well you are doing!!!

Syd said...

Glad that all is going well. I understand the feeling that when things are going well, there isn't much to agonize over.

Banana Girl said...

Missing you too! Loved seeing you at that meeting recently but I too have been not attending with the regularity of old. Maybe after Christmas we can do coffee after? In Texas right now and back on the cusp of the new year. Talk to you soon. Merry Christmas and hug your boy and wife for me! J.