Tuesday, August 11, 2009

322 days

Hello everyone, life is good busy but good. I know this is way to long in between post i started this blog to help me through a very hard time in my life. Now that i have all of that back i need to keep coming back. I need to share my day with you all and keep going in this positive direction that I'm going. We our thinking of putting our house on the market but a couple of weeks ago we had a wicked hail storm. Now we our dealing with the ins. company, that's been a real treat. We have been doing a lot of touch up work on the house and it has been really fun to work with my wife. She goes back to work in a couple of days so we will see what the stress of her job does to us. If i approach it wit patience, pity and tolerance things will be fine.

2 comments:

Shadow said...

hey, that's great. here's to lots of patience, pity and tolerance...

Syd said...

Glad that you are doing well. It sounds as if you are dealing with life as it comes. Good for you!