Sunday, June 28, 2009

I need a nap

Don't you hate it when you wake up and you are tired. I'm not a spring chicken anymore and this side work i picked up is kicking my ass. Four days of tearing down a fence and putting up a new one, it's a lot of work. Maybe my body is just not use to it, the extra cash at the end will be worth it. Now what do i spend it on? The old drinking me would spend it all on me in the form of booze and maybe some movies. The new my is pay off credit cards. Being responsible does kind of suck.

Tony(fishstyx) thanks for the kind words in your blog. I had been planning on that chip and what it meant to give it to you for 3 or 4 months now. Next time i will bring tissues for you. love you man.

2 comments:

Shadow said...

ha. i've ALways said, growing up sucks.... but the freedom once all them things are paid. that's good too...

Syd said...

I don't think that I could do two jobs anymore. This one is enough. I can tell that I'm getting more tired as I get older.